Kreatin tip!

Devious Builder

Jeg har fundet ud af at smagen af kreatin (som de fleste vel ikke er særligt vilde med?) bliver neutraliseret hvis man blander ca. 1 tsk (eller hvor meget man nu vil have) op i ½ - 1 helt glas cola (colaen skal helst være med sukker).

Prøv selv. Man kan næsten ikke smage der er kreatin i ;)

Jeg plejer nu bare at hælde en skefuld pulver i munden og så tage en tår vand. Det smager jo ikke af noget og vandet får pulveret helt væk fra munden.

Det plejede jeg også at gøre, godt nok smager det ikke af noget, men det er da ligsom at drikke en halv sandkasse! :puke2:

Guest PlayboY

Der står nu ellers mange steder, at man ikke må blande det i appelsin juice.

Jeg har i øvrigt også læst, at man f.eks. ikke bare kan blande et glas vand med kreatin og lade det stå i et døgn f.eks.. Så skulle det meste af kreatinen være forsvundet? :blink:

Der står nu ellers mange steder, at man ikke må blande det i appelsin juice.

Ja der er masser af mystiske råd om kreatin, da jeg prøvede det allerførste gang da det lige var kommet frem, anbefalede man faktisk at det netop var appelsinjuice man indtog det med.

Men jeg kunne godt tænke mig en rigtig god grund til at man ikke må indtage det med juice ?

Synes bla. sådan en artikel som denne bidrager lidt til "mystikken" og prøver at gøre tilskuddet lidt mere mystisk end det er:

http://www.getbig.dk/vis_artikel.asp?id=196

Her er der en forklaring på hvorfor man ikke må bruge juice til kreatin:

http://articles.findarticles.com/p/article..._19/ai_82476444

DON'T TAKE YOUR CREATINE WITH JUICE

If you examine the simple sugars found in grape juice, you will see that half of the carbohydrates it contains are fructose. This is not good news, since scientists have discovered that fructose (a natural sugar found in fruit) is a lousy choice for creatine loading for two reasons.

First of all, fructose has a very low glycemic-index rating (just 20 out of a possible 100). Dextrose has the highest glycemic-index rating of 100 (five times higher than fructose), thereby inducing a rapid and high insulin response. Second, fructose may convert to fat, which means taking too much of it can increase bodyfat! Even though, at a rating of 58, grape juice rates higher on the glycemic index than most fruit juices, it is nowhere near dextrose -- the best source of simple carbohydrates -- which has a glycemic index rating of 100! Dextrose is the best carbohydrate source for the job, period!

If fruit juice is out, then what's left? That's where MuscleTech Research and Development comes in. MuscleTech has spent thousands of hours researching the ability of various nutrients to increase creatine retention in the muscles. Recent scientific research indicates that if you load creatine properly with dextrose you can increase your mass gains significantly more than regular creatine mixed with juice. Did you also know that one creatine product alone can make this happen?

This revolutionary creatine product, formulated by MuscleTech, is called CELL-Tech. It is engineered to help shove more creatine into your hard-trained muscles. CELL-Tech contains the latest scientific ingredients shown to help promote rapid growth in mass and strength. You already know dextrose has a glycemic index of 100, and this is why MuscleTech includes it in their CELL-Tech formula -- to induce the biggest insulin release possible. In fact, each serving of CELL-Tech contains 75 grams of dextrose--an amount large enough to produce an optimal insulin release, thus helping to drive more creatine into your muscles.

Recent scientific research has shown that there are compounds that can increase the effectiveness of the creatine and dextrose combination -- one such compound is alpha lipoic acid. Some scientists suggest alpha lipoic acid has the potential to ultimately increase cellular energy, enhance insulin sensitivity, increase glucose absorption, and also increase creatine retention in the muscles. Scientific research suggests that alpha lipoic acid helps increase the carbohydrate absorption and storage by your muscles, independent of insulin. MuscleTech researchers explain that the addition of exactly 200 mg of alpha lipoic acid to CELL-Tech's formula significantly increases creatine retention by the muscles. With the addition of alpha lipoic acid and other vital ingredients, MuscleTech has clearly demonstrated that they have created the most powerful creatine product on the market -- much more effective than regular creatine or creatine mixed with juice. Thanks to their exclusive government patent, MuscleTech is the only sports supplement

Men det ville være super hvis der var nogle undersøgelser der kunne bakke noget af det op, fordi jeg synes faktisk at der er rigtig mange underlige rygter omkring kreatin - går man på nettet kan man læse alle mulige sindssyge forklaringer.

Og her anbefaler man at man skal drikke det med juice, og slet ikke vand :)

http://www.terminator.co.uk/Retail/vitamins/CreatineTX.htm

Research shows that Creatine is driven into muscle cells via insulin production. Research also shows that 75g of dextrose is required to create the quickest and highest insulin spike for maximum glycogen and Creatine uptake by muscle cells.

Insulin is the most powerful anabolic hormone in the body, once stimulated it transports carbohydrates, amino acids, protein, creatine and other nutrients into the muscle cells.

SNX Creatine TX provides 80g of high glycemic index dextrose. Any other form of sugar besides dextrose is not nearly as effective and can create unwanted fat in the body. People take Creatine with water but this does not stimulate insulin release, as carbohydrates are needed to achieve this effect. Creatine can also be taken with a glass of juice, which is better than simply taking Creatine with water, however a glass of juice simply doesn't contain enough high-glycemic carbohydrates to significantly elevate insulin levels needed for optimum Creatine absorption.

Dog generelt på google nævnes der syren i appelsinjuice som synderen, der ødelægger kreatinen - om det har noget på sig ved jeg ikke.

Men det er en jungle - og sikke mange historier, er endda faldet over een der sagde at kreatin i juice ville blive til vin med alkoholprocfenter ;)